- leftover rice
- leftover meat (e.g. pork chops, steak, ham, cha siu etc.)
- eggs, beaten with oil and salt in the bowl (amount = 1 egg per person) (4 eggs = 1/2 tsp salt)
- veggies (can use the stem of veggies to add crispy texture to the rice) or frozen veggies (wash off the ice first)
- Scramble the eggs into small pieces, and transfer to a plate.
- Heat up the meat in the wok with some oil, then transfer to a plate.
- Sautee veggies, add a sprinkle of salt, then transfer to a plate (may not need to add oil for this).
- ….wash the wok if there are burnt pieces or the wok looks dirty…
- Add oil on high heat, put rice in, and stir breaking it up. Add salt and/or soy sauce to taste.
- Add back in the eggs, meat, and veggies, and stir.