Steamed Corn on the Cob
- Corn on the cob, husk removed and washed
- Place a rack in the wok and pour in water
- Boil the water. When ready, put in plate of corn on the cob. Turn down the heat to medium (level 3-4) and steam for 20min.
- The wok will be dry and rusty after steaming. If you’ll be cooking with the wok after steaming, then pour some oil in and swirl it around to coat the wok. Also use a paper towel to dab and rub some oil on the upper parts as well.
- If you won’t be cooking after, then just leave it to dry and do the above the next time you cook.