Honey Garlic Wings
- 3lb chicken wings
- 4 cloves garlic
- a thumb sized ginger, chopped
- 3 shallots
- Wash the chicken wings and drain all the water until dry
- Blitz the garlic, ginger, and shallots in a food processor until minced.
- Marinate the chicken wings in a large container with: 2.25 tsp salt (may substitute with soy sauce), 2tsp sugar, sprinkle white pepper, and all the above ingredients. Mix and let sit in the fridge overnight.
- On a baking rack, bake the wings in the oven for 20min at 400F, 20min at 375F, then turn them over, and bake for 20min at 375F.
- Mix honey with a little water, and spread over the wings at the very end. Leave in the warm oven until ready to eat (although, not too long otherwise it will become dry).
- 1lb meat = 3/4tsp salt (usually 1tsp salt) = 1tbsp soy sauce
- For large wings, bake for 20min at 400F, then 30min at 350F, then flip, and bake for 30min at 350F.