Pork Liver and Wolfberry Leaves Soup (豬潤瘦肉滾枸杞湯 – Ju Yuen Sau Yuk Gwun Gau Gay Tong)
- 1lb pork liver, washed and sliced
- 1/2lb lean pork, washed and sliced
- 1 large bunch of wolfberry leaves (枸杞 – gau gay)
- Refer to the post on how to remove wolfberry leaves from its stem (Loosely grab the leaves at the top and using them as a buffer from the thorns, strip the leaves downwards)
- Boil 2L of water in a large pot.
- Add in the ginger, lean pork, and liver. Bring to a boil then let it simmer for 10min.
- Add in the wolfberry leaves. Bring it to a boil and keep it at a rumbling boil for 2min.
- Turn off the heat and add salt to taste.
- Replenishing blood