Stirfry beansprouts with Chinese mushrooms and lean pork (芽菜仔炒冬菇瘦肉)
- 1/2lb lean pork, cut into small pieces
- a bag of bean sprouts (nga choy jai)
- 4-5 Chinese mushrooms, soaked and drained, sliced
- 5-6 slices ginger
- Marinate the lean pork the usual way
- Add oil the wok and fry 3-4 slices of the ginger. Add in the lean pork and stir to cook. Transfer to a plate.
- Add 1/2 bowl of water to the wok, bring to a boil, and turn to low heat. Add Chinese mushrooms and let simmer for 5-10min. Transfer to a plate.
- Add a little oil (2tbsp) to the wok. Add in 1-2 slices ginger if there’s any left then fry the bean sprouts.
- Add in the mushrooms when bean sprouts are 50% done. When 80% done add in the pork.
- If there’s a lot of water, you can add in corn starch water to make it thicker.