Radish Daikon Carrot Pork Soup (蘿蔔瘦肉湯 – lor bak sau yuk tong)
- 1lb lean pork
- 1 large green radish
- 1 medium daikon
- 2 medium carrots
- 2-3 slices ginger
- 2 tsp north and south apricot kernels, rinsed
- Cut pork into large pieces
- Cut green radish and daikon into ~1″ discs and cut carrots into large pieces
- Add everything into the pressure cooker and add water to the max.
- Press “Soup” and “Adjust” to add time (40min).
*I cooked this for Victor, my husband, since he’s sick. Green radish is a cooling food but I thought that the ginger would help to neutralize this. So use at your discretion when sick!