Steamed Pork Ribs with Black Bean Sauce (豆豉蒸排骨)
- 1.2lb pork ribs, rinsed and cut between the bones
- 1 tbsp dried black beans, rinsed and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Marinade: 1 tsp soy sauce, sprinkle sugar, dash white pepper, dash sesame oil
- Mince the garlic together with the black beans.
- Mix the pork with the black bean mixture and marinade.
- Place pork evenly in a shallow rimmed dish (ideally; so that it cooks evenly).
- Steam on low heat (~level 4) for 30min.
- You can get pork ribs that are cut into strips across the bones at Asian grocery stores. Then at home, you can just cut between the bones to make bite sized pieces.