Fried Eggs with Chinese Long Beans
These beans are so goooood; they have this bite to it. They come in a large bundle at the Chinese grocery store folded because they are like 2ft long. Give ’em a try 🙂
- 1/2 large bunch of Chinese long beans
- 6 eggs, whisked with some salt
- Salt to taste
- Cut off the ends of the beans, and then chop them up into 1/2″ pieces.
- Sautee the beans over medium-high heat, adding salt to taste, until they’re ~90% done.
- Spread the beans evenly over the pan, then pour the whisked eggs over top spreading it out evenly.
- Cook over medium heat until the bottom is cooked and a little brown. Flip the egg mixture a spatula-full at a time, essentially making fritters. You can flip again until the eggs are no longer runny. Dish up and serve.